Carnival foam, or foam, in short, has been used in the carnival world for years. The material is mainly used for the creation of foam hats or wigs. However, this is not the only application: the integration in costumes, all kinds of accessories and even float elements are possible.
Foam is also a suitable material for dance schools, theater companies, drag shows, and cosplay. The use is therefore not limited to the carnival world!
But what is foam, really?
That is a secret that Creafoam won’t reveal…What we can tell you however is this: the collective name foam covers a lot of various products and compositions (Polyether, Polyvinyl chloride, Polyurethane, Polystyrene, EVA, Polyethylene, Polypropylene). Creafoam always chooses the best products with the right composition, to allow you, the customer to work quickly and make the most fantastic creations.
The two biggest advantages of foam
- Foam is stuck together without glue, with the help of hot air. This is a huge advantage with regard to work speed
- Foam is incredibly light and does not absorb water.
All advantages at a glance:
- easy to process and very user friendly
- water repellent
- can be cut with an ordinary utility knife
- can be combined with fabric, boas, galons, Styrofoam…
- super light, but firm at the same time
- stuck together without glue, with the help of hot air.
- available in various colour variations.
- easy for creating large volumes
- can be finished with an airbrush
All these properties make foam really affordable. After all, you don’t have to buy glue and you’ll save a ton of time due to the work pace.
All this make it obvious why the carnival groups are very eager to use foam. The possibilities are virtually endless.
Our customers are both private individuals and professionals and come from the most diverse branches: carnival groups, dance schools, theatre companies, street acts, dragqueens, cosplay, decoration companies, schools, float builders etc.